RICS Professional Work

Undertaken by an RICS Registered Valuer -

Market Valuations of Residential Property for ‘Help to Buy’ and ‘Shared Ownership’ redemptions/sales, Tax purposes i.e. Capital Gains Tax & Inheritance Tax (Probate), Matrimonial Disputes and Expert Witness situations (for Court Proceedings)


ISVA HomeSurveys

These are broadly equivalent to RICS ‘Survey Level Two’ and is available exclusively from members of the Independent Surveyors’ and Valuers Association.