Current site new build development available in Bideford, the properties are located just off Stucley Road with a pedestrian and cycle access to Clovelly Road. Pridham Place is named after a past owner of the land, T. L. Pridham, a Doctor in the mid 1800's well known within the Bideford area for his kindness towards the less fortunate. A storied excample of his goodwill is that on Christmas Day in 1863 he invited 70 of the oldest and less fortunate inhabitants of the town of his residence and provided a delectable roast beek and plum pudding festive meal.
Pridham Place is just a short walk from the local shops, health centre and schools, which include Westcroft Infant School and Nursery, St Mary's C of E Primary, Kingsley School and Bideford College. It is also conveniently located for supermarkets and on a regular bus route.